When your family members are non-EU residents and also you plan to stay static in Sweden for over 3 months, your family users should submit an application for residence cards in the Swedish Migration Agency. The residence card permits your loved ones to reside and work with Sweden so long as you have right of residence by working, learning, being self-employed or residing on your own retirement or other adequate opportinity for supporting your loved ones.
A member of family is
- Your spouse (cohabiting partner, spouse or partner that is registered
- Your or your spouse's unmarried kiddies under 21 years
- Your or your lover's young ones over 21 years old for financial support if they are dependent on you
- Your or your spouse's moms and dads who will be economically determined by you (doesn't connect with the moms and dads of pupils)
- Another member of the family that is reliant you with their subsistence or perhaps is element of your or your partner’s household or you are needed individually to deal with your family user for severe wellness reasons.
Cohabiting partner refers to partners who aren't hitched but live together just as if hitched. It is really not sufficient which you have resided together for instance during a tourist check out.
In the event that you meet with the needs for right of residence family have actually the proper to begin studying or working right after arriving at Sweden.